If You Only Take 1 Suppliment – PROTANDIM®
Simply put, Protandim is the ONLY supplement CLINICALLY PROVEN to reduce oxidative stress by an average of 40% in 30 days!
Protandim activates the body’s natural ability to reduce age-related symptoms on the cellular level. Protandim reduces oxidative stress in humans by an average of 40 percent in 30 days by activating the body’s own enzymes – specifically Nrf2 – to communicate with your DNA and deliver a biochemical wake-up call to your genes.
Certain foods, especially fruits and vegetables, contain antioxidants. Protandim will boost your body’s production of antioxidants more effectively by activating the protein Nrf2. This effectively signals your own cells to turn on a network of antioxidant enzymes and protective genes.
GOT OXIDATIVE STRESS? NOW THERE’S A SOLUTION!!
- An excess of free radicals causes oxidative stress.
- Protandim is an effective antioxidant therapy.
- Science research and literature demonstrate the importance of reducing oxidative stress.
- In living life to the fullest our bodies generate oxidative stress—a physiological imbalance between free radicals and the body’s antioxidant defense system.
Oxidative stress occurs when our cells generate dangerous byproducts known as free radicals. Free radicals, highly reactive molecules with unpaired electrons, roam the body in search of other electrons and in the process, seek out and destroy healthy cells. Antioxidants, on the other hand, neutralize free radicals.
Science not only supports our claims, but scientific research has identified oxidative stress as a link with health and well-being. Thousands of articles, peer-reviewed and published in respected medical journals around the world document the effect of “free radicals and antioxidants in normal physiological functions & human disease.**”
WHY NRF2 ACTIVATION IS IMPORTANT TO YOU.
- Nrf2 fights oxidative stress.
- Nrf2 helps the body regulate at peak efficiency.
- Nrf2, a protein messenger that binds itself to DNA, is the master regulator of the body’s aging process and is critical in the fight against oxidative stress.
Nrf2 communicates with cells, instructing them to do what they’re already designed to do. When activated, Nrf2 enters the nucleus of a cell and up-regulates “survival genes,” genes that enable cells to survive in the face of stress from free radicals and other oxidants, and down-regulates other genes that help the body function at an optimal level.
Protandim Activates the Antioxidant Defense
Superoxide Dismutase, better known as SOD, is an important antioxidant defense in nearly all cells exposed to oxygen. This enzyme was co-discovered by Dr. Joe McCord, former LifeVantage Chief Scientific Officer and the scientist behind Protandim. Nrf2 turns on the production of SOD, which detoxifies the free radical superoxide.
Protandim, protected by six U.S. patents, is an all-natural suppliment made of five potent botanicals.
1) Bacopa extract is taken from the succulent leaves of a small creeping plant commonly found growing throughout damp and marshy wetlands of India. This herb, with its small white flowers, is often mistaken for a water lily, although the two are unrelated. Recent research has focused on the plant’s effects on memory, learning and concentration. It has been used in traditional Ayurvedic treatment for epilepsy and asthma. It is also used in Ayurveda for ulcers, tumors, enlarged spleen, indigestion, inflammations, leprosy, anemia, and biliousness.
2) Ashwagandha grows as a short shrub with a central stem from which branches extend radially in a star pattern and covered with a dense matte of wooly hairs. The flowers are small and green, while the ripe fruit is orange-red and has milk-coagulating properties. Traditionally, this herb was used as a tonic to raise energy levels and improve general health and longevity. More recently, ashwagandha has generated interest in the study of its anti-stress and antioxidant properties.
The plant’s long, brown, tuberous roots are used for medicinal purposes. In Ayurveda, the berries and leaves are applied externally to tumors, tubercular glands, carbuncles, and ulcers. The roots are used to prepare the herbal remedy ashwagandha, which has been traditionally used to treat various symptoms and conditions. In two published clinical trials of W. somnifera, the side effects were not significantly different from those experienced by placebo-treated individuals. In the clinical trial of Cooley et al. (2009), Ashwagandha exhibit greater clinical benefit than psychotherapy in mental health (anxiety level), concentration, fatigue, social functioning, vitality, and overall quality of life. Also, ashwagandha may act as an abortifacient and has traditionally been used in this role.
3) Turmeric is a rhizomatous herbaceous perennial plant of the ginger family, Zingiberaceae. Native to tropical South Asia, it needs temperatures between 20°C and 30°C, as well as a considerable amount of annual rainfall, to thrive. Traditionally, it has been used for flatulence, jaundice, menstrual difficulties, hemorrhage and colic. Research is also under way to examine its ability as an antioxidant. Turmeric is being investigated in relation to Alzheimer’s disease, arthritis, diabetes, and other clinical disorders. As an example of such basic research, turmeric reduced the severity of pancreatitis-associated lung injury in mice. A laboratory study of 2013 found that created hybrid molecules with the anti-nausea drug thalidomide and turmeric killed myeloma cancer cells. Some research shows compounds in turmeric to have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties; however, curcumin is not one of them.
4) Milk thistle is a tall, flowering plant with spiny stems and toothed, thorny leaves. Native to the Mediterranean, this plant can now be found throughout the world. It has been used for hundreds of years as a liver protectant and to support liver function and relieve digestive disturbances. Studies have been conducted since the 1970s on the plant’s medicinal properties, and increasing research continues today on milk thistle’s physiological effects and therapeutic properties. It has been used for hundreds of years as a liver protectant and to support liver function and relieve digestive disturbances. Studies have been conducted since the 1970s on the plant’s medicinal properties, and increasing research continues today on milk thistle’s physiological effects and therapeutic properties.
Beside benefits for liver disease, other possible treatments include:
- Lowering cholesterol levels
- Reducing insulin resistance in people with type 2 diabetes who also have cirrhosis,
- Reducing the growth of cancer cells in breast, cervical, and prostate cancers.
- Clinical study has shown that liver function tests can be improved in active hepatitis patients.
- Alzheimer’s Disease prevention or treatment.
5) Green tea comes from a tea plant native to Asia called Camellia Sinensis, the same plant that is the source of black tea. What makes green tea different, and green, is not the plant used to make the tea, but how it is processed. This much-studied extract, produced from Camellia Sinensis leaves in China, is used as a source of antioxidants for the preservation of good health. It is also used as an aid to promote weight management.
The leaves have been used in traditional Chinese medicine and other medical systems to treat asthma (functioning as a bronchodilator), angina pectoris, peripheral vascular disease, and coronary artery disease. Recent medical research on tea (most of which has been on green tea) has revealed various health benefits, including anti-cancer potential, effects on cholesterol levels, antibacterial properties and positive effects for weight loss. It is considered to have many positive health benefits due to tea’s high levels of catecins, a type of antioxidant.
**The International Biochemistry & Cell Biology, Volume 39, Issue 1, 2007
About Rick Binder, CFT, CES
Rick Binder, CFT, CES is an ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer in San Diego, CA. In addition he is an NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist, a Certified TRX Instructor and he holds a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Hapkido Blend. He has trained groups and individuals to improve their level of fitness and self confidence. For information, rates or to schedule training sessions you can reach him directly at 818-324-0462 or at firstname.lastname@example.org